That Didn't Help

Last night I made the first bowl,
and in spite of the fact that I am actually revolted on my alma mater's SERIOUS over-emphasis on football, I love how the bowl turned out and it has not diminished my lust after additional fabric.  The saving grace is that I would never in a million years put this anywhere in my house, so I have promised myself to be cautious about which people I make this sort of gift for.  And I am saved from going on a wild bowl-making frenzy by not having very much of the stiff stabilizer in my stash, and knowing I can't be trusted anywhere NEAR a fabric store right now.  So, I am setting this aside and will find something ELSE to work on.  Hopefully something using a bit more yardage.

Comments

RobinH said…
What a cute design! Wouldn't it look great in deep jewel tones, with the black edges? Like a stained glass bowl.
Meredith said…
Every college has an emphasis on football, it is insane, but regardless the bowl is fantastic.
Hugs,
Meredith

Popular posts from this blog

Ostrich Plume Scarf

Prabook.org - Identity Theft R Us

The Great Knit Picks Fiasco