* If there is a worsted-weight yarn, why isn't there a bested-weight?
* Is Fun Fur really fun?
* Did the first knitter actually know when he or she made mistakes, or was that privilege reserved for the second knitter?
* Would tea help my bronchitis more if I knit it a tea cozy?
* Why did Red Heart Yarn become so popular in the 1970s? Were drugs really that widespread?
* How many cotton sweaters must I knit before I realize that I rarely wear them?
* Can I make it an entire year before losing my resolve and resubscribing to every knitting magazine I can find?
* Do people knit "willy warmers" just because it's fun to say, or do some people actually wear them?
* What does it say about me that I was able to teach myself to knit using just a cheap booklet, yet couldn't even begin to figure out tatting even though both grandmothers tried to show me?
* Will the third year of Cold Sheeping finally end with me being able to put the closet doors back on?
* Will my friends eventually get tired of scarves?
* Why is all lace yarn under one yarn-weight category? Shouldn't there be subsets, like "acceptable," "challenging," and "run for cover?"
* Is it just a coincidence that the one who is militant about keeping the house cool (and the heating bills low) is the one who knits the sweaters?
* How many more days of these drugs can I take before I start knitting toilet paper cover dolls???????