The mohair scarf is done!!!!!
European scarf-tying look being so popular right now, I thought long might be best, though I'm now worried I made it too long. Maybe I'll block it a bit wider to shrink the length just a bit. BUT, 245 yards of yarn from my recent yarn order have been used up and won't have to be accounted for on my start-of-year yarn tally that I am going to make myself do. Another 1000 yards by the end of the year, and it will be like that 1375-yard hank never happened............
I started to cast on the second sock for this pair
(Side note: RobinH had asked about the wonderful hat pattern for the orange beret. It's a free pattern from Bernat, which you might be able to get to here. Their website is a bit hard to negotiate because you have to log in to see patterns, so the Ravelry link is here. It's a VERY cute hat in bulky-weight yarn, so it's a great fast knit and not very difficult.)