And a LOT of unpacking. We've made progress, and I've already emptied one more box this morning, but there are so MANY!!! The sewing room is especially hard because I left behind all my wonderful shelving, so there is literally nowhere to put things as I unpack them. I did run across my rope stash, so the first project in the new house was a large storage basket,
I also found my Easter fabrics, so Theo and I have been working on a Christmas present
It was while free-motion quilting the runners that I discovered that the lowering mechanism of the sewing table doesn't really work for me. I wasn't positive it would, and I was really just interested in it for the side drawers, to be honest, so
You might think that with EVERYTHING that we've done this year, I'd have given up on my 100-projects for the year goal, but it's only September and I only need just over 60 projects to go, and I have an embroidery machine.....