Just In Case I'm Crazy Enough........

The new bag has received kitty approval,
and I'm actually possibly considering making another one--though with some edits.  The bag sags toward the bow way too much, and at least needs the striped band on the other side as well, if not a second bow.  I'm not saying I'm quite this crazy yet, but if I get there,
should I stick with the white lining (which could use a pocket), or should I branch out and match the pinstripe with red:
I'll admit, I'm not usually very daring with color, but I think I could make a second bag (without as many errors, even) for a Christmas gift.  What do you think?

I have been just a bit under the weather again, so there has been mostly knitting today.  There's a new ornament,
 bringing me to 142, and progress has been made on the new sock,
which will be either a birthday or Christmas gift for Andy (as he already knows about them, I don't have to be sneaky).  The pattern is hard to see, but it's a nice, stretchy basket-weave ribbing.  I like socks that make SOME attempt to stay up, though so far almost all mine become "slouch" socks by the end of the day.  I have high hopes for these, though.  But then again, one is always optimistic when starting socks.  What else would possess someone to start anything with size 1 needles and fingering yarn?

Comments

Wanda said…
I'd go with red polka dots on white, but that's just me. Or blue on white.

Popular posts from this blog

Ostrich Plume Scarf

I Used The Glue Gun Without Burning Myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prabook.org - Identity Theft R Us