I'm In Love!

Isn't he just the cutest thing ever?  The tan one worked out much better than the dark brown,
though I think the dark slightly-burned look would be more accurate for my attempt to make cookies.  Aren't they just adorable?  And it's a free pattern--win, win! I love it when brilliant people share things.

Not that I still don't love the icicles,
but Jeeves can make these while I make adorably-frightened gingerbread men. Maybe this 365-ornament thing might really happen after all...................

Comments

Qutecowgirl said…
I love these. I made them a few years ago. My daughter made one last year

Ps. I used felt when I ran out of ribbon
kathy b said…
Yes that is about the cutest thing ever
Meredith said…
That is adorable, my favorite yet.
Meredith
Nicky said…
Just lovely!!! I love them both!!!
tinebeest said…
Very cute, and they look tasty. Make sure house guests do not attempt to dunk them in their coffee!

Popular posts from this blog

Ostrich Plume Scarf

I Used The Glue Gun Without Burning Myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prabook.org - Identity Theft R Us