Ha! Ha! Can't Touch Me! At Least Not THIS Year.........

Last year I landed in the hospital the Monday before Thanksgiving, which left me sulky, immobile and feeling sorry for myself just in time to get ambushed by Cyber-Monday sales.  No one on drugs of any sort should be confronted with tremendous deals on fabulous yarn in such a weakened state, and the results weren't pretty......though the yarn is. 

NOT THIS YEAR!  Ha!  I'm ready!  Cyber-Monday, do your worst!  I am cheerfully deleting every email offering to sell me anything as I will not be spending money until November 1, 2013.  Ha!

Of course, that probably means that I should put my credit card in the Witness Protection Program before next year's Cyber-Monday when I will be coming off a year-long personal spending ban and may be in a weakened state, but I will worry about that next year. 

Bring it on, baby!

Comments

You are hilarious! Witness Protection Program for credit cards...you should copyright that!

Popular posts from this blog

Ostrich Plume Scarf

I Used The Glue Gun Without Burning Myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prabook.org - Identity Theft R Us