32!!!!!!

The 4th month is ending and to be PERFECTLY on track to finish 100 projects, I needed to have completed 33.33333333 projects.  With all my WIPs, I think I might have the 0.33333333 part covered, and just finished redoing the 6 inches of ribbing on the striped top giving me 32 finished projects.  (picture tomorrow)

Ha!  I am close!!!!  Which for me is almost as good as actually BEING on schedule--and maybe better, because if I was actually ON schedule the shock might have been too much for me.  As it is, I am really pleased.  Even with my crazy decisions lately (working on a quilt, doing a mitten garland that is going to require a LOT of little mittens, working on ANYTHING smaller than size 8 needles), I could actually finish 100 projects this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if I do, doesn't it just make you wonder what sort of craziness I'll come up with for 2011????????

Comments

tinkers said…
that reason ("And if I do, doesn't it just make you wonder what sort of craziness I'll come up with for 2011????????") is why i love your blog!!!
toni in florida said…
bring on the crazy, toni! and congrats on FO 32.
Gaidig said…
Way to go Toni!

Popular posts from this blog

Ostrich Plume Scarf

I Used The Glue Gun Without Burning Myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prabook.org - Identity Theft R Us