Touch And Go

Bob: We're here at the medic tent the injured Sutton sweater.  It looks bad, folks.  A 6" by 2.5" patch is incorrect, and we're waiting to hear if the injury can be healed, or if this is the end of the road for this sweater.

Ron: It's sad to see such a debilitating injury this early in the competition...... 
Bob:  Wait!  Do you see what I see???  Ms. Sutton is going to try using the ladder technique to correct the problems.   She is actually going to undo each column of stitching and, with the aid of a sterilized crochet hook, rework each column to be the correct pattern!!!

Ron:  What a tremendously brave attempt!  To undo 6 inches of knitting by reworking one column at a time--this will take hours!  If it can even be done!  I thought I had seen everything....

Bob: They're applying the anesthesia now
and we'll be hoping to hear the results in a few hours......

Comments

Janet said…
You can do it Toni! I have had to repair worse injuries to my knitting, lol. Steady as she goes. The wine will help too, lol. Good luck.

Popular posts from this blog

Ostrich Plume Scarf

Prabook.org - Identity Theft R Us

The Great Knit Picks Fiasco