2010 Ravelympics - Day 14

Bob:  We're here at Day 14 of the 2010 Ravelympics.  Tensions are mounting as the final days tick by.  Will the contestants finish in time?

Ron:  With just 3 days to go, it's anyone's game.  Just one mistake--one frogging--and it's all over.  The knitletes are DEFINITELY showing signs of stress now.

Bob:  Checking in with Ms. Sutton, she now has a second sleeve finished but not attached, and the first neckband partially done.  She might really make it on time!

Ron:  Do we have pictures of her progress?

Bob:  When our cameraman approached her about taking photos, I believe her response was "Get stuffed, you moron, can't you see I'm knitting?????" which he chose to interpret as "no photos right now, please."

Ron:  Ah, I see.  Well, contestants do tend to get a bit cranky during the last few days of competition.  Perhaps we can try again tomorrow night.

Bob:   Good idea, Ron.....let's hope tomorrow is a white chocolate martini sort of night......

Ron:  Join us tomorrow for our continuing coverage of the 2010 Ravelympics

Comments

toni in florida said…
Go, Toni! You're on the home stretch now!

Popular posts from this blog

Ostrich Plume Scarf

I Used The Glue Gun Without Burning Myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prabook.org - Identity Theft R Us