See That New Total?

Today is the last day of the month, and yesterday I finished the second skein of yarn for the pink blanket, so I've now knit 1645 yards of yarn for the month. Not on target, but not as far behind. Now I only have 23,355 yards to go.....

Comments

Ilix said…
You sell yourself short, you have a whole day ahead of you! Who knows what mat happen. Besides, that is good yardage! Way to go!
tinebeest said…
You're roughly on target for the 150ball challenge, I think? Well done! I'm still trying to avoid accumulating a stash, but mr beest keeps pestering me to get wool for his gansey! As if I don't have 13 other things to knit first.
RobinH said…
Clearly, you set goals that you knew would challenge you. That's good, right?

Popular posts from this blog

Ostrich Plume Scarf

Prabook.org - Identity Theft R Us

The Great Knit Picks Fiasco