3 in a Row!

The plum scarf is really just a simple moss-stitch border with a lace pattern from one of Barbara Walker's treasuries,
which you could actually see if I could ever keep Theo off of them. The one I'm using is the one directly under him.

which could explain why this scarf took more than a year to complete.

By best guess left me with just a tiny bit of yarn left over

and a scarf on its way to being blocked.

And now that my cold is all gone, a toast to three finished projects in a row!

And I have not cast on a new project. This is a personal record indeed! Could I perhaps be growing into a responsible knitter?????

Heaven help me, bring on the laceweight!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like the scarf unblocked. And love how the kitty "reads" your book!
RobinH said…
Gorgeous! And a well deserved celebration it is! (Though I suspect that a quick stash dive would take care of the 'haven't started anything new' issue....)
Daniele said…
Ah.... finally the Martini!

Daniele aka mscreate.typepad.com

Popular posts from this blog

Ostrich Plume Scarf

Prabook.org - Identity Theft R Us

The Great Knit Picks Fiasco