Saturday, May 20, 2017

25!

Theo eventually got a bit bored snoozing beside the embroidery machine, or was so overwhelmed by the novelty of a sewing table clear enough to provide a prime spot for a kitty supervisor,
that I was able to finish two embroidered towels.  
I love this coffee set.  Maybe the new house will need a coffee wall hanging?

These bring me to 25 finished projects for the year--out of 100--with our lives in a complete uproar.  What could possibly be problematic about this situation?  As it's only May, I'm not despairing quite yet--I'll save that for October.  But it might be time to revisit the knitted colorwork Christmas ornaments.  Or do a few more of the bowknot scarves with sport weight yarn.  And maybe some chemo caps.  Alright, maybe I'm sounding a wee bit desperate......

1 comment:

Mereknits said...

Hi Toni,

Hope that the house showing went well. I am so in awe of your beautiful home, I watched the video. It is gorgeous and should sell fast.

Hugs to you,
Meredith