Sunday, April 3, 2016

Almost 48

Okay, so new jobs interfere a LOT with sewing.  Who knew?

I had the day off today, so along with a three-mile walk, making a LARGE pot of spaghetti sauce for lunches for most of the week, I finished the black jacket:
which is actually much darker in real life and covered in cat hair--they DID have a lot of sewing time this week, it seems.  Another 2 and 3/8 yards out of stash, so I'm just short of 48 yards for the year.  The shirt ran into a bit of a snag, so we might need a bit of time apart--which probably works out well since I won't have another day off until Friday. That should give it plenty of time to think about what it has done.

3 comments:

Mereknits said...

I told you not to get a new job, they take up way too much crafting time!
Hugs and have a great week,
Meredith

Amy at love made my home said...

Congrats on the new job! Shame it is taking up crafting time, but you still seem to be doing really well!! Keep on sewing! xx

RobinH said...

Me, me! I knew that jobs interfere with sewing! The jacket looks great though!