Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pinterest

I have stopped hanging out on Ravelry so much, just in time to be sucked into Pinterest.  Have you checked it out yet?  On the one hand, I'm glad to have someplace to queue non-knitting projects, because while there are dozens of sewing and quilting Ravelry-wannabees, none of them are as good.  On the other hand, do I really need any more projects to make???????????  Didn't I have a big enough list without anyone helpng me?  Especially now that so much of my time is taken up by physical therapy and exercise--I have SO much less crafting time, and yet I can always kill 15-20 minutes browsing new projects I don't have time to make.  What is wrong with me????????????

5 comments:

bittenbyknittin said...

Pinterest can be a rabbit hole and a time suck but isn't everything that is enjoyable? And you need some fun to balance out all the PT.

Mereknits said...

I was a Pinterest addict for a while but I have slowed down tremendously. I now only look at it when I am waiting for an appointment, or if I have a minute or two to use up before I go to sleep. It is addicting and inspiring and I love it, I just have to limit my time on it so I can actually make soemthing.
Hugs,
Meredith

Wanda said...

Whatever is wrong with you is wrong with me too, and probably a good many of the folks reading here. Enjoy looking at the pictures and don't feel guilt!

Nicky said...

I used to be a pinterest junkie but found it took so much of my time I wasn't even making the things I pinned. Maybe I'll come back again but in the meantime -- enjoy!

Gaidig said...

Yeah, I definitely spend a lot more time on Pinterest than on Ravelry these days. I guess that's at lest one reason why I have over 12 thousand followers. http://www.pinterest.com/gaidig/