Which is totally lacking the alliterative neatness of Finishing Friday, but some weeks I'll take what I can get. What it is lacking in alliteration, however, it makes up for in productivity. First up:
Now that the sewing room is overrun with machines, space is seriously at a premium, so I have decided to focus on space-saving projects for a while. This
then for the pockets I knew I wanted two longer pieces because I wanted the pockets to "bulge" for easy access, so I cut two 5" by 30" strips of the pink. I sewed them together at one long edge using 1/4-inch seams, then pressed the seam to the inside, and I did decorative stitching across the edge for fun, but topstitching would have been fine. Then I pinned the pink to the piece of black with the fleece, putting two small "tucks" in for each pocket
AND NOW THAT I HAVE FINISHED TWO MORE PROJECTS, I'LL FEEL NO GUILT AT ALL ABOUT CASTING ON ONE OF THOSE LACE SCARVES!!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly, the things I'll do to have a little fling with laceweight....................