Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Neno Award!

A couple weeks ago, Qutecowgirl tagged me with the Neno Award:


The Neno’s Award Rules and Regulations:

1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

Aside from obviously missing that "as soon as you receive it part," I always like these (even though I'm about 5 behind right now).  I especially like this one because it is so amazingly positive.  So, why do I love blogging?

Because of the people I meet through it.

I wish Blogger would let me respond directly to all the comments--or I knew how to make it do so--because so many of them make me laugh out loud, or just give my day a lift.  Sometimes my blog friends have great ideas which they graciously share, sometimes they just help get me through insane projects, and sometimes it just saves Andy from having to hear about my knitting all the time.  I know there have been studies about the rise in hate groups because of the anonymity of internet, but there has also been a rise in a supportive, friendly, terrific knitting group as well.

So, passing it on to others who love blogging (and who didn't do this a month ago when it was actually sent out:






and anyone else who would like to play along.

:)

2 comments:

Kounting Sheep said...

aw thanks toni!

and i saw your comment on my post. luckily WEBS got more in stock of the color i needed so i was able to order more. hopefully the colors will match up, but beggars can't be choosers.

RobinH said...

Thanks, Toni! I love reading about your (and Theo's!) crafting adventures.

In my case I had to start my own blog so I could babble about projects on my own time instead of hijacking other people's comments! I love blogs for inspiration, for seeing how other people do things, for learning new techniques or hearing about yarns and tools I haven't tried. And of course, for entertainment :).