Jill tagged me yesterday with the Six Things Meme. The rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
My 6 random, arbitrary things:
1. The recording of the Muppets singing the "12 Days of Christmas" makes me laugh every time I hear it. Every single time. It's Beaker on the 9th day that really does me in.
2. I am not a huge sweets fan and can resist almost all sweets, but leave me unaccompanied in a room with Ruffles potato chips and Lipton onion soup mix dip and I am a lost woman.
3. My two favorite singers of all time are Ella Fitzgerald and George Strait. Go figure.
4. I grew up on a farm in Idaho and used to show horses and cattle in 4-H.
5. Though it is rarely--if ever--called for, I'm a pretty decent arc welder, though I stink at wire-feed.
6. I have taught exactly one person to knit, and she has gone on to teach about 7 people. Imagine how many she could teach if I had also taught her to purl!
Okay, my six to play:
Mandy - my co-moderator of the EZ Fans Yahoo Group
Okay, now to notify everyone they've been tagged.