Still completely jazzed about making it to 12 WIPs in a row, rather than picking up Fleur, which really is almost done, I picked up one of the baby sweaters I found languishing in a knitting bag. I can narrow it down to being cast on between 2-5 years ago, but that's as close as I can get. I finished the back last nightand started on the left front today.
Admittedly, this is not a really great pattern. It's from this book,
which has cute pictures but the sweaters area bit awkward and shapeless--things that one would only put on a small child who can't complain. Luckily, that's who I will be giving it to, so I guess that works.
This morning I washed and blocked Ruched Magic,
but Theo would have none of it. I think he's a fiber snob.