It's Finally Happened.....

Last night I was up until 10:30 (which is really late for us since we get up at 5:00AM) working on the "Fling" scarf--not because I was getting close to finishing it or had a deadline looming, but because I wanted to finish up the ball of yarn so I could change my tally on the side.

It's obvious--The Year of the Stash has done away with whatever shreds of rationality I had left.

At least last year my all-consuming goal was number of projects completed, which is a little easier to understand. Staying up late to finish a SWEATER sounds a whole lot better than staying up late to finish up a ball of YARN!

And yet, all I can think about now is finishing up 3 more balls of yarn to hit 50.....and maybe I'll even get a scarf out of it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, whatever it takes to get you thru the yarn – I mean, night. ;-)

Thanks for your kind wish and support on my last post. It means a lot.

Off to bed now.
Anonymous said…
Okay, I can't beat the first line on that last comment, I'll stop now. But Toni in Florida, that was funny!

As for staying up to knit just a bit more, sounds perfectly normal to me.
Angie said…
So, do you want to finish off some of my huge stash too??

Popular posts from this blog

Ostrich Plume Scarf

Prabook.org - Identity Theft R Us

The Great Knit Picks Fiasco