Saturday, May 27, 2017

We USED To Be Interesting People

It's a three-day weekend, and lots of people are camping or having barbecues or out playing in the park, but after crawling around in our backyard digging more obnoxious little dandelions up by their nasty little roots, I
painted our back door while Andy mowed the lawn because we're prepping for a showing tomorrow and an open house next weekend.  We have at least been barbecuing, but to be honest, it's just so we don't make a mess in the house.  Showings are almost like little house-cleaning interventions for us--we HAVE to leave the house and there aren't exactly any chores to take with us.  Or any that I've discovered yet.  For tomorrow, I'm taking my sock.

2 comments:

handmade by amalia said...

This made me laugh, Toni. Hope that you are out adventuring.
Amalia
xo

Mereknits said...

We are so boring too. Really bring. I had to of my little girls over yesterday as their mother had surgery last week. We went to the splash park and played at home. It was a LONG day. Little B had a great time with them. Today cleaning up and planting, my last planting gig until cooler temps arrive in October. Sad but I already can't wait. I work a bit tomorrow, no three day weekend for me!