Thursday, March 2, 2017

Glad I Could Help

As I'm sure all of you know, looking for a job can be a very depressing and frustrating process, and I think it's made far worse than it need be by receiving no notification or acknowledgement at all when one has taken the time to apply for a job.  I'm always grateful to receive notice when a position has been filled, but today's made my week:

"After considering your submitted application materials, we have decided to offer the position to another candidate."

Ha!  Glad I could help.  And tell that other candidate he/she owes me lunch. :)

2 comments:

Nicky said...

I know this life having lived it in 2014/2015 and depressed sometimes of rejection and unproductiveness. But hang in there friend, at some point something will happen. It might not be the job you want (in my case but I had to take it) or it might be. Praying that you come to the end of this journey soon.

Mereknits said...

My son is going through the same thing. It is so frustrating!