Friday, November 11, 2016

A Big Old Fabric Snarl for the Evening.....

Jellyrolls are the sock yarn of the quilting world--tempting, take up relatively a small amount of space but can take a surprisingly long time to use up.  As I prefer to prewash fabric before sewing with it, I thought it would be brilliant to throw--not one, but TWO--jellyrolls into a lingerie bag and wash them.   And in case you're wondering what happens to 84 strips of cotton fabric sent through several various washer & dryer cycles involving spinning,
the word you're looking for would be "snarl."  A big one.  This is only the part I ironed this evening.  

I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do with either of them, but I still have a LOT of ironing to finish before having to decide.  Another wild Friday night around here........

1 comment:

Mereknits said...

Mine was pretty wild too. Giving Little Buddy a bath and knitting. I live a crazy life!