Thursday, September 29, 2016

Knit ALL the Things!

In spite of yesterday hitting a sweltering 92 degrees, fall is in the air and eventually the weather will catch on, so it's knitting season and I suddenly have a mad desire to
Seriously, I have the biggest case of starteritis I've had in a long time.  How does this happen?  I spent an hour--an HOUR--of prime crafting time last night searching Ravelry for patterns.  Do I not have a queue?  Of course I do.  But Me Made Monday has almost ruined knitting for me.  Now, not only do I have to want to knit the item, I need to want to wear it.  When did THAT happen?  I have thousands of yards of yarn stashed, and NOW I'm going to start being sensible?  That's going to RUIN crafting for me!

1 comment:

Mereknits said...

You make me laugh. I am knitting like mad on a sweater, but all I want to do is start something else.... I need to be more disciplined.
Meredith