Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Whew!

Yesterday I got up at 6:00 and took a 3-mile walk before work as it's been so hot that our after work walks are impossible for me right now.  Then I had a super busy day at work and didn't even leave the store until 7:00, so there wasn't any crafting at all yesterday.  I did  remember Me Made Mondays
and wore the crop pants that match this jacket, of which I don't seem to have any pictures.  It's supposed to cool off a bit soon to something under 95 at least, so maybe I'll get to wear the jacket soon.  Finding enough things I've made to wear something new every Monday isn't really a problem, but the 20 NEW ones is a bit challenging.  So far, nine things have been new.  I think I need to step up the sewing a bit.  There are a few unworn scarves and shawls, but it's already 97 degrees in the first part of June, so I don't think there are going to be any knitted items for a while.

Why does it always seem like my life boils down to: must craft faster?

2 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

Keep enjoying the new things, the not buying fabric and the stash busting!!! You are doing really well!!

Mereknits said...

That jacket is beautiful, we are hot here to, 96 the other day.
Yikes!
Meredith