Monday, May 2, 2016

YES!

I finished this dress a couple years ago,  but I know I haven't worn it yet because when I made it, I couldn't fit into it.  Ahem.....

I can say a lot of things about the back/hip saga, but one of the biggest struggles was that I had to take pain meds with food, but they upset my stomach.  And of course, it isn't broccoli that tastes good at times like that. Cheese sandwiches do.  And, of course, weight is easier to gain than lose, and if one is just trying to have a healthy lifestyle,  it takes longer but stays off.  So you can imagine how thrilled I was this morning to be able to wear this dress:

3 comments:

bittenbyknittin said...

Yay, you!

Amy at love made my home said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!

Mereknits said...

I love it Toni!!! it is gorgeous and I bet you look fabulous with it on.
Hugs,
Meredith