Monday, May 16, 2016

Me Made Monday

I wore this dress today:
 
which turned out to be a little chilly.  I was able to close the store right at 6:00 and get out of there shortly afterwards, and had thought I might get some sewing in, but I went for a two-mile walk after dinner and that was the End of the Energy.   Not quite as bad as yesterday--after we visited a friend in the hospital, I came home and slept for two hours.  I just don't quite have the stamina for work just yet.  But that meant no sewing over the weekend.  The butterfly jacket is SO close to being done, and if I maybe got a quick dress or pair of pants cut out over the weekend, I could still reach 100 yards of fabric for the year.  Maybe even 150, right?  Because it's only May and I'm still allowed to be delusional for at LEAST 5 more months.......................

2 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

As long as you don't buy any you will be way down at the end of the year on what you had at the start of the year and that will be a great achievement!!

Mereknits said...

I bet you looked lovely in that dress. I swear this working just messes with our creative time.
Hugs,
Meredith