Monday, April 25, 2016

Me Made Monday

It's cooled off to be more like a normal spring, so today I'm wearing the new peachskin jacket:
  
which had to be ironed this morning.  Seriously?  I guess the paisley fabric pretty much spoiled me--it doesn't wrinkle AND doesn't pick up cat hair.  I think maybe it's a good thing that I have several more months until I can buy fabric--it might take me until then to figure out how to smuggle cat hair into the fabric store to test any and all new fabrics before buying.  And then I'll probably have a really easy time not buying fabric once they ban me from the store...........

4 comments:

bittenbyknittin said...

I like the idea of testing material for cathair-fastness!

Mereknits said...

Love it!
Hugs,
Meredith

Amy at love made my home said...

That could definitely be one way to stop fabric shopping!!

handmade by amalia said...

LOL. The old car hair test!
Amalia
xo