Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Just a Few Minutes

So I get home from work between 6:30 and 7:00, which doesn't leave much time for crafting, especially because I'm tired and we try to get at least a one mile walk in after dinner.  Last night I was so tired that I was in bed by 9:00. Since I'm a morning person in general,  I'm getting up early so I can get my stretches and physical therapy exercises done, and if I don't take too long to get ready, I think I can squeeze a bit of crafting in before leaving for work. Today I got two more strip sets sewn, and I'm ironing a few before I need to leave.  The cats haven't yet caught on to the morning program, so it's possible I could actually get a fair bit done this way.  15 minutes without kitty help is probably as productive as one hour WITH assistance,  right?

2 comments:

Mereknits said...

A few minutes a day is better than no minutes a day, see working is not all it is cracked up to be.
Hugs,
Meredith

RobinH said...

I feel your pain. That's my life- out of the house by 8 am, back at 7 pm. And definitely take advantage of the sewing time- the cats won't sleep in forever!