Monday, February 15, 2016

That Was A Fast Weekend.

Whew!  It's Monday again--how did that happen so fast?

Guess what?  I'm wearing the corduroy jacket! 
I'm still not wild about it, but it is Me Made Monday, and as I was taking the cats to the vet for their shots first thing this morning, I didn't want something I really liked to get shredded.One does have to think about such things with cats.

Luckily, no one ended up bleeding this year, but
this is as close as my little sidekick is getting to me today.  Neither Andy nor I are brave enough to even attempt to pet Calisto just yet, because she's kind of bitchy at the best of times.  However, being shunned by cats does have a few perks.....
like getting control of the cutting table long enough to finish cutting the strips for the table runners, 
and even getting the first set pinned and ready for sewing.  They're cute, but feline "help" is rarely, if ever, really helpful.  Maybe I can even get Andy's Valentine shirt cut out before I'm forgiven.........

I have become a little bit obsessed with the idea of using up 100 yards of fabric (or more) this year, partly because I just like crazy goals, but mostly because
 I have a really crazy amount of fabric.  To go with the crazy amount of buttons, obviously......And if I don't buy ANY new fabric this year, 100 yards could actually make something of a dent in this crazy stash.  I think. I hope.........



Please don't make me crazy enough to try for 200 yards....................





3 comments:

Mereknits said...

You do have a ton of fabric!!! If it makes you feel any better I bought yarn this weekend, I haven't even taken it out of the bag yet and I already want more.
Hugs,
Meredith

RobinH said...

But... 200 yards is a terrifically crazy over-the-top kind of goal. Toni, it's you! I double-dog-dare you. *starts the popcorn*

Amy at love made my home said...

Wow, 200 yards would be incredible wouldn't it! Do the 100 and then move on to the next 100!! xx