Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Maybe I've Been A Bit Too Hard On That Jacket

This

is from Dolce & Gabbana's Spring "ready to wear" collection, though where one goes dressed as a kindergarten art project is unclear.   I have decided it is all about attitude.  In my life, this

would be "whoops, I forgot that last pattern piece," but in D&G's world, it is fashion.  SO, my jacket does NOT have wonky, ill-advised top-stitching--it is an artistic expression of the meanderings of our lives....especially when we encounter corduroy.

I just needed a better spin doctor.

3 comments:

RobinH said...

Whoa. It looks a load of drapes crashed in an Indian restaurant and the women mistook it for a clothes store. I can't think where you would wear something like those unless you were going to a costume part dressed as a pinata.

Mereknits said...

I think they all get together and think of outrageous outfits and laugh at all of those people who want them.
Hugs,
Meredith

Gaidig said...

I think you need to become familiar with what Rose Kim posts on her knitting blog on Thursdays: http://www.rose-kim.com/search/label/Thursday
:)