Monday, December 14, 2015

Please, No More Ornaments............

Project number 114 is done!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I cast on the next pattern in the book,
but I am just a wee bit tired of colorwork ornaments.  Maybe a LOT tired of them.  So last night I worked on this instead:
Sitcom Chic IS a fast pattern, though I'm not sure if it's 17-more-days fast.  This one might depend on the bronchitis, which is still hanging on.  I have given up on it going away--now I'm just hoping to find a cough medicine that tastes better than "cherry-flavored" Robitussen.  It is the only thing that really stops the cough, but that is just nasty stuff.  What did cherries ever do to them?

2 comments:

handmade by amalia said...

This made me laugh. You are an ornament making machine, Toni.
Happy December,
Amalia
xo

Mereknits said...

I think you need to REST!!!!! Is that possible this time of year? I am not sure but you need to try.
Meredith