Thursday, December 10, 2015

Crafting Vacation - Day 2

I think the bronchitis has hung on for over a month now--usually not really severe and never bad enough to be pneumonia or anything worse--but I am getting tired of it, not to mention the Robitussen.  It does keep the cough at bay, but is there really anything that tastes as nasty as cherry-flavored cough syrup?

Andy flies home tonight, so I took a slow morning with my coffee and finished this:
which is project number 112!   I don't like the colors quite as well as the one in sparkly blue and white
 that was Finished Project 104, but I am a bit obsessed with the sparkly blue and white:
Okay--maybe a LOT obsessed.  As you might have guessed, one of the trees is done in blue and white this year.  The other
 is more traditional--and pretty much has ALL the non-blue ornaments.  And we're using the first stockings I made for us,
We're not hosting a Christmas party this year, but it's still fun to have the house decorated. 

Andy gets back tonight and tomorrow I'll need to get back to wrapping & shipping gifts, working on Christmas cards, and I'm sorting through things to find things we don't need which can be donated, so today is crafting day part 2 and I need THREE more finished projects.  Or I could just get some progress done on the purple corduroy jacket.  Or any of the other "in progress" projects laying about. 

One day......3 projects.............

3 comments:

Cache-Mire said...

I LOVE the ornaments! I've just learned how to do Fair Isle knitting and am amazed I took so long to learn it. Looking forward to seeing more :-)
~ Terri

Amy at love made my home said...

I hope that you can get everything done! Beautiful tree! xx

Mereknits said...

How can you be so busy and so sick? Maybe that is why your bronchitis has stuck around so long......just saying!
Meredith