Sunday, December 27, 2015

Back Among the Living

Normally, bronchitis will eventually go away--even in my world.  But Wednesday evening, I actually started to feel worse, so Andy took me to the doctor on Christmas eve.  There isn't much they can do for bronchitis, but they gave me an inhaler to help with the congestion, and gave me an antibiotic that I have apparently deprived a horse of enjoying because I was starting to develop a bacterial infection in my lungs.  Well THAT's certainly not what I wanted for Christmas.  The horse pills upset my stomach, but after sleeping most of the last 3 days, I finally felt good enough last night to do some knitting and,
  PROJECT 115 IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I MADE IT!!!!

Theo has barely left my side this week
because being Get-Well Kitty is a very serious job.  I think even Theo worries when I don't feel like knitting.  Who wouldn't?

4 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

Sorry to hear that you were so sick, but very glad to hear that you are getting better and that you had a lot of kitty love too! Great finish!! xx

Mereknits said...

Bless your heart and your lungs too! Glad you are onto recovery and wow 115!
Meredith

Nicky said...

So sorry to hear you've not been feeling well but yay for feeling better! Good job Theo!!!

RobinH said...

115! Amazing! And despite the bronchitis. (Which really stinks. Bleh.) Here's hoping 2016 is a year when you resist both illness and injury. Good work on the comforting the sick, Theo!