Friday, December 4, 2015

105

The pillow is finished, wrapped, and packed for shipping.  I have a couple more gifts I want to finish, but I swear I am trying to convince myself to not freak out over getting to 115 projects.  Okay, maybe there's a new colorwork ornament in progress, and I might have cast on a new scarflette last night, but I was going to do that anyway and it's not just because it could be finished soon.  I needed a portable knitting project, because December is the Season of Long Waits.  Traffic lights, post office, stores--portable knitting is a MUST.  But I am NOT freaking out.

That's for next week.............

2 comments:

Mereknits said...

I just want to finish two more scarves, that is all I am asking of myself before Christmas. Hugs to you,
Meredith

Amy at love made my home said...

Looking at your list you have already passed the total as you seem to have counted multiples of things as one item! So don't stress yourself! Just enjoy! xx