Friday, November 6, 2015

25 To Go

Less than 2 months left in the year and I need to finish 25 more projects. Um, it might be time to start panicking just a bit....

I finished the 3 in-progress table runners,
and while it is hardly the speediest project, decided to start cutting the next spicy spiral table runner:
I kept playing with the fabrics, trying to decide the best layout, then was stressing over the fact that even though the set of fabric quarters from Craft Warehouse was fairly expensive, they weren't all actually a full 18" by 22", nor were they all cut straight.  But, they WERE expensive, and it was either use them or let them sit forever, so
without double-checking my last attempt at laying them out, I'm doing it anyway.  I'm cutting the layers singly to see if I can still squeeze the largest optional wedge out of them, 
or I would be if I didn't have a "helper."  If I had thought about it, this is not something I'd be attempting while on cold medicine, but I am being very careful to check off each wedge as I cut it, so it could work out without problem.  Or I could stay on the cold medication long enough to think it has.  So, either way is covered........

2 comments:

RobinH said...

Such wonderful help you have! Take heart- all your pieces will have their full quota of cat hair.

Amy at love made my home said...

Sounds as though you are going to be busy! I hope that you can get everything done and that your cold is better soon! xx