Friday, September 25, 2015

Nope, Not Tedious At All

Two identical scarves in light fingering yarn and size 2 & 3 needles with a fairly short deadline to a person with issues with project monogamy.  What could possibly go wrong with this?

In spite of a serious case of new project lust,
 
I have finally completed the first ball of yarn, and after a mishap involving splicing to the tail of my cast on, I am now knitting with the second ball of itty-bitty yarn and am ALMOST one long row into the second half of the scarf.  Almost...

Tonight I shall dream of chunky yarn and big, big needles..............

2 comments:

Mereknits said...

I am not a fan of thin yarn, yet I seem to have so much in my stash!
Good luck,
Meredith

RobinH said...

I've swatched for this scarf, but after reading a bunch of project notes on Rav, I'm seriously debating doing something different for the cast-on/bind-off.