Friday, May 8, 2015

Are You Sitting Down??????

In deference to my back, I have made the decision that I shouldn't garden on the days I go to the gym!

Moderation!!!!!!!!  Maturity!!!!!  I know--two words which generally have NOTHING to do with me, and certainly nothing to do with my back/hip issues.  It probably helps that after two rounds through the weight machines, my arms are really tired, but lets not even pretend that such a thing has stopped me before.  Or last Wednesday, for that matter.........

So, rather than being out gardening, I am working on the music table runner and rummaging through the sewing room for fabric for a new summer dress--or ANYTHING not resembling a table runner or even remotely rectangular.  And that will use up stash fabric in greater than 1/2 and 1-yard increments.......


3 comments:

Book Dragon said...

throwing confetti in your honor ;-)

oh, sorry, I guess I better vacuum that up

Mereknits said...

I am home with a nasty cold so I am trying to be a good girl and rest but it is so hard.
Hugs,
Meredith

handmade by amalia said...

Good for you staying so active despite it all. I really admire that.
Amalia
xo