Tuesday, April 21, 2015

10 Days Later................

Whew!  I'd like to say that we'd been off traveling or doing something exciting since the last time I posted, but the truth is far more boring.  I had to finish up our taxes, get a lot of work done in the greenhouse and in the beds, have been racking up some big walking mileage, then this weekend with two parties and dinner guests, I didn't even have enough time to rest & stretch my back, so yesterday I was exhausted.  I know--I need to be more vigilant in doing what is right for my back, and after an interesting episode this weekend of watching 2 60-year-olds with heart problems chug down a bottle of wine each while complaining about cardiologists, trust me--making good health decisions is our new driving force around here.  :)

There has been some crafting:
The remaining three table runners are finished, laundered, and in the gift bin, and
I don't even want to discuss kimono ornaments for a while.  I am, however, probably all set for ornaments to give away this year.  One would hope. 

I still have the 2 remaining Spicy Spiral table runners to make, but I'm thinking of taking a bit of a break from the table runner marathon and working on some clothing projects for a bit.  And maybe some knitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Mereknits said...

It sounds like you have been very busy and that your back is holding up! Hooray for that. Love your ornaments and table runners. I think you need to pick up your knitting, and sit outside and enjoy your garden.
Hugs,
Meredith

RobinH said...

LOL- I think you binged on kimono ornaments! Take care- you don't want to annoy your back- it's not nice to you when you annoy it.