Sunday, August 17, 2014

Maybe Forgiven

During our trip, Theo had to board with our vet because of his bladder issues.  He has to be given medication twice a day, and he's such a pill about it that so far even Andy can't do it--just me.  Luckily, our vet also has facilities for boarding, so that's where Theo spent a week.

I picked him up yesterday morning almost as soon as they opened, and Theo didn't stop chastising us the entire day.  He finally forgave me enough for a little reassuring cuddle and toe-sucking (him, not me) in the early evening, and today
he was willing to sew with me.  In fact,
he is the reason you're not seeing a great picture of the second spring table runner.  What you would see underneath the big ticked-off kitty if you had that sort of vision is a binding attached with a decorative stitch rather than stitch-in-the-ditch.  I can't decide if I like the look or not, but the third one is ready to bind, so maybe I'll try it again with a different decorative stitch.  I have 3 more runner tops ready to be quilted, so I have LOTS of chances for options.  And will definitely be ready to move on to something besides spring table runners.............

2 comments:

Mereknits said...

Poor baby, his parents leaving him in the care of the vet while they go off on a fun vacation. No wonder Theo is upset.
Hugs,
Meredith

Amy at love made my home said...

At least you knew that he was being well cared for while you were away and for a pet with health issues that is very important isn't it. xx