Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Are You Sitting Down?

ONE OF THEM IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which is great, because
the next kit just arrived today.  Oops.  I have to say, I still miss having yarn arrive at my door, but having sequins and beads arriving monthly is a great consolation prize.

I think I put the wrong hanger on the cross, but since I know that I put the sequins on upside-down, I am not going to change it.  There was a little package of hangers, so I grabbed one, wrestled the knot of the cord into it, managed to stick it on the ornament without knocking off any of the beads, then noticed the instructions said to use the 14 mm hanger versus the 16 mm hanger.  REALLY?  I just got my first bifocals and can't even see the stairs clearly, much less a 2 millimeter difference in something.  They must be kidding.......

No comments: