Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Later This Week

Yesterday I went to the gym and lifted weights (lowest weights, long reps) and walked in the pool for 40 minutes.  I'd have liked to do an hour, but my muscles were done.  I'll go back tomorrow for another 40 minutes, and then build my way back up.  Then I came home and worked on our taxes--getting as far as I could without the instructions which I managed to misplace.

This morning I'm off to get new instructions, get groceries, and finish our Federal taxes.  I'll tackle state tomorrow, then I don't have anything that has to be done, so I am hoping to take a few days to sew as much as I can.  Because of the sitting problem, I can't just sew the entire day, but I could do it in little bits.  I'm hoping to finish Andy's pajamas and maybe the green jacket, which has been started
but has a long way to go.  Maybe I could even make a pair of pajamas for me since I've already washed the fabric.  Just those 3 projects would use up over 13 yards of fabric, which could free up some space AND get 3 finished projects AND a jacket I could be wearing now.  This is what is getting me to finish our taxes a week before they are due......

3 comments:

Anita Palmer said...

Having an einjoying goal is good to use as carrot to get taxes done! Glad ghost you are feeling better.

Mereknits said...

Nothing like a little sewing as incentive. Good luck.
Meredith

bittenbyknittin said...

Taxes. Ugh. Several years ago, I started using TurboTax and ever since consider it money well spent.