Friday, April 25, 2014

26!

I am getting closer!

Meet Finished Project #25:

and Finished Project #26:
 
which will actually be a lovely lace scarf once it has been blocked.  I've already been to the gym today, but will spend the afternoon with
pajamas!  It's cold and rainy and will be for the rest of the weekend, so there isn't anything I even could be doing out in the garden, so there will be some weekend crafting as well.  YAY! Especially since
the next ornament kit has arrived, and I haven't yet finished even one ornament from the first kit.  Oops.  This is fun, but I think they need a quarterly plan, or maybe I need to step up the pace.  There are 5 in this kit, and I'm quite excited about that cupcake, so maybe I'll get the sequined cross finished today as well so I can start on the cupcake....while wearing new snowflake pajamas, right?

1 comment:

RobinH said...

Right! Sounds like a great plan to me. We had rain over the weekend, which, while it did nothing for yard cleanup, did push some knitting along.