Sunday, February 9, 2014

And Things Are Better Today

Or would be if it weren't 3:00 AM with me wide awake.  Between the valium and now almost 7 weeks of Nyquil, I may never sleep like a normal person again. 

I'm feeling much better today, so I suspect I have let things get to me because of weird drug effects again.  I hate that.  There are SOOOOOOOO many things I'm excited about now that my back is finally really healing, but one of the biggies will be to know which emotions are mine and which come in pill or capsule form.  I was depressed yesterday morning, then feeling pretty chipper by afternoon, which is suspicious if one hasn't done something like start a new yarn project.  So, thanks everyone for all your kind thoughts, I am feeling so much better, and am even excited about the Ravellenics again.  Meet my entry for WIPS Dancing:

Number 15 out of 55.  I think I'm on the 5 year plan with these things.  I had a quick wrap/cowl thing I'd planned to do for the Cross Cowling, but I have no idea where I stashed the yarn.  And I looked--there isn't a Cross-Country Cleaning event or anything.  Or in my case, search-and-rescue.............

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Super cute! I forgot you're a decoration maven. You get them done so quickly.