Friday, January 17, 2014

I Never Thought I'd Say This........

.......but I am tired of knitting. 

There.  Hell hath perhaps frozen over, but it's 8:00 PM here, I'm in my pjs, I could be knitting, and I don't want to.  I have GOT to get over this bug before my brain snaps permanently.

I had a better day today, though the bronchitis has teased me before.  Last week was mostly better, and I was feeling good enough one day to clean the master bath--albeit in small spurts that took the entire day.  I had to keep resting, but it went well........or until I got the brilliant idea to bleach the shower floor.  There are many things one can probably do to help with congestion, but nowhere on that list will one find "inhale cleaning fumes."  I'm an idiot, of course, but the shower floor is really, really clean.

Today marks 3 weeks of this gunk, and I have had so many people tell me it lasts 3 weeks that I was really hoping to wake up today completely better.  I did wake up feeling a bit better, which I know could just be psychological but when these things work in my favor, I try not to question.  The dry, hacking cough is back tonight, but it apparently decided to take a break and perhaps go for a little outing much of the day.  I hope it was scoping the neighborhood looking for a new family.  If I'm sick of knitting, you can imagine how tired I am of coughing.  Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I do hope that this bronchitis lifts soon.

Mereknits said...

Honey you are just really tired. When I am really ill I can not knit or crochet, I am just too tired. Rest up and stay away from the bleach.
Hugs,
Meredith

Gaidig said...

It came out really pretty!