Wednesday, January 1, 2014

And We're Off On Another Year of Adventure!

Happy New Year!

I started feeling better today--not great, but better--so I'm optimistic about everything right now.  Amazing what a little difference like sleeping through the night can make.  For the last week, when the Nyquil's 6 hours wore off, I woke up coughing immediately.  Last night I actually took it early because I was so miserable...and slept straight through until 6:00 this morning with no coughing.  Yay!!!!!!

So on such a high note, I start the new year with:

928.08 balls of yarn
194,301.4 yards of yarn

and an unbelievable amount of fabric, but we just aren't ready to start adding that just yet.  By the end of the year, however, I hope to have

*  Finished 100 projects
*  completed 12 threads on that cross stitch
*  completed 12 threads on the needlework project 
*  used 100 yards of fabric
*  made 10 ornaments
*  Finished 3 sewing WIPS
*  Finished 3 knitting WIPS
*  Buy no crafting supplies

The WIPs need to be something in progress as of the beginning of the year....which unfortunately still leaves me a LOT of options.

Let the games begin!

2 comments:

RobinH said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! A good sign for the new year.

Count me in on the 100 projects goal- my project to-do list needs some serious work!

Mereknits said...

Glad you are feeling better, my cough just wore me out! Now that the Xmas tree is outside I am feeling loads better....hmmmm I think we will have a fake tree next year. Good luck on all your new goals.
Meredith