* The good news is, cold no longer makes my back muscles seize up. The bad news is, snowing--especially the changing pressure building up to snowing--makes my back muscles ache. Right now it's more accurate than the Accuweather weather predictions, but I'm hoping this new superpower of mine is just temporary.
* If one's back has woken one up in the middle of the night to tell one that it is snowing (or going to snow), one might as well have some fun with it later.
* In true Jo-Ann's customer service tradition, my order did finally ship more than two weeks later, minus 14 items, including
* The brilliant idea I had of trying bias tape to finish the patchwork ornaments might have actually been brilliant--had I ordered from someone more reputable than Jo-Ann Fabrics.
* I thought yellow thread would look good with a red, white, and blue bowl,
* Now that I've seen how they look on the tree,
* Between finishing gifts, wrapping, and preparing for packaging all happening in the sewing room, I am actually looking forward to cleaning the sewing room after Christmas. I must check to see if I am running a fever..........