Saturday, November 23, 2013

I'M THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today while working out our Christmas gift list, I decided to do full sets of lace icicle ornaments for two people instead of just one, which strangely enough meant,
more lace icicles.  Most of the white ones I made were from last year and have already been used to decorate trees here, so I need to do the other 3 tomorrow for the second set of six.  These three brought me to 364, then
I finished two more dog ornaments this evening, which makes 366!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And scratches one full gift off my to-do list.  I even started
my new ornament idea for an engagement gift.  I'll frame this on red felt, which will hopefully be finished up tomorrow so it can go out in the mail.  Then I can get on with
some of the slower projects...........

Of course, I'm still not actually "done" as I want to make 3 more terrorized gingerbread men for my youngest niece and nephews and can't use the existing ones as they all have to be slightly different and either have initials or names on them.  Did I mention the "youngest" part?  Probably the more sensible thing to do would be to give them different ornaments this year and take a running start at the gingerbread next year, but I've gone this long without ever being sensible about crafting--why start now?

3 comments:

Mereknits said...

Wow! you have already met your goal with a lot of time to spare. Congrats to you!
Hugs,
Meredith

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

I am blown away at how crafty you are. The ice ornaments are really pretty ! Congratulations to you also.

Ilix said...

Congratulations on a goal reached! It inspires us all!