Monday, February 4, 2013

I'm Almost Scaring Myself

Last night I cut out the fabric for the summer dress AND a matching hat.  I haven't started sewing them yet, but as laying out the pattern and cutting it is my very least favorite part of sewing, I was rather amazed with myself.  I've already used up more fabric so far this year than I did during the entire year last year, and I think if I even sew a little bit most days, I really could use up a fair bit of fabric this year.  It might even be easy to move around in the sewing room by this time next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to go lay down--I think the shock is too much for me right now...............

2 comments:

kathy b said...

ha ha.. atta girl. Keep going on the fabric you already own

RobinH said...

Whoo-hoo! You're inspiring, you know that? This makes me want to do more sewing.