Sunday, January 13, 2013

Countdown To Crafting Marathon Begins.......

In the morning, I'll be running Andy to the airport for a work trip, and since we're having an abnormally cold snap (currently 8 degrees and sinking), nor am I to lift or do anything I would normally do, I am going to sew (if I can sit) and knit (if I can't) like a maniac while he's gone.  I'm not sure what the first project will be, but if this single-digit-temperature nonsense continues, I'm thinking something involving flannel, fleece, or wool............

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Be careful that you don't overdo it. Spend some time with your two cats who will no doubt advise on how much sewing or knitting should be done.
Have fun! (Don't worry, I'm not being entirely serious.)

Mereknits said...

Shoot if I was closer I'd jump right on in with you. Good luck and have fun.
Meredith

RobinH said...

Okay, I'm envious. I had planned on a crafting marathon during my Christmas vacation, but no...my dear husband got an awful cold, and did not go to work or worked at home the whole time. Which severely limited the amount of time I could spend doing things that were noisy. (Okay, I don't enjoy seeing him miserable either.) *sigh* Have a wonderfully crafty time, and listen to Mandy- don't overdo!